Monday 5 July 2010

Welcome

Welcome to School Without School.

My name is Keri. I work as a private tutor for children and teenagers who, for varying reasons, are out of the mainstream educational system and are being home schooled. As a tutor working closely with the parents of home schooled young people, I have often looked up resources on the Internet. I have also posted material that I have created.

As all of these resources are spread around the web, I decided to start a blog to organize all of this information in one place. I hope to post resources, information, anecdotes, teaching material, reviews of supplies, etc.

My hope is that this site will be helpful to families who home school, tutors, and even teachers.

I would love to get as much feedback as possible from everyone. It would be great to be able to create a support network through here.

So that's my story. Welcome to School Without Schools.

Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet,
Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment