Sunday 5 February 2012

Hiatus

Obviously I haven't been around much lately.

I blog about life, but sometimes life gets in the way of blogging.  The past few months have been tumultuous and eventful.  We made a major move, and I've had a lot of work changes.  I'm now accepting some tutoring students again, and I'm teaching at community college.  I'm really enjoying teaching adults and being in a college setting.

So I'm sorry that I've been to busy to blog.  The good news is that I am teaching (not to mention all of the amazing educational experiences we've had with our kids that I haven't gotten around to writing about yet).    Hopefully I'll get some good posts up soon with all of the lesson plans and activities that I've been working on.

Happy learning everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment